Chaos in Fairhaven Chaos in Fairhaven

Suggestions

It would be cool if the graphics were improved on and there was music and sound effects.
But the game itself isn't too bad.

NinjaBilly4 responds:

The graphics might stay. I was thinking on trying to improve them. That basically just means shading and better backgrounds. If you meant to give people bodies, that will be a no. I feel there is a decent amount of humor in you just running blindly into enemies to attack them. I will add sound effects. I do that as more of a finishing touch, since I dont completely know the tone of the game yet. I think music and sounds helps add to the tone of the game. Thank you for your feedback.

Bullet Heaven Bullet Heaven

Awesome bullet hell game

Really good bullet hell game, I like how you included your Epic Battle Fantasy characters in it. Also like how you called it "Bullet Heaven".

Hot Spot Hot Spot

Needs more work

It's nice that added music and the code is pretty good but the graphics need work.

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

Showers

I didn't recall so many shower scenes...

You must have watched the special edition.

Snake a la Kazzim Snake a la Kazzim

Art

Good gameplay but the art could use work.

Kazzim responds:

I'm a programmer. It's a good code but the art is lacking yes. I am very bad at drawing or using any sort of paint program.

Military Sniper Military Sniper

Good

Rofled at special marine.

Penguin Parachute Chase Penguin Parachute Chase

Hmmm

Far too easy.

You can just button mash the mouse button and left and right and get the baloon.

It if far too easy IMO

Glass Joe Soundboard Glass Joe Soundboard

New punch out.

Hmm at first sight I thought this was from the original nes version

That would have been funny, some 8 bit sound.

Alien Creator Alien Creator

Best dress up

Best dress up game I have seen in a while

The music is very short and annoying however

_Catch _Catch

Bugs

I kept getting balls that hit the floor but didn't pop. They clogged up the floor and made moving the bucket harder then it should have been.